Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates :)

Well that was fun, now back to what I'm supposed to be doing :)

Since last post I have finally acquired a Glomesh purse, thanks to my MIL for Christmas :) It's the
black one I spotted at The Mill awhile back. I haven't had a chance to take it out yet but I will someday..
Next up we have a pair of shoes I had been working on. I've owned them for years but don't wear them much anymore and wanted to give them a new lease on life :) Enter copious amounts of glitter and modge podge!

Excuse the raisins! and the sock >.> ..... Anyway this was multiple coats of modge podge mixed with glitter, then the final layer of glitter *on* modgepodge.. I was thinking of spraying them with a lacquer or something but so far it makes it less sparkly.. And that would defeat the purpose..

Here we have my new favourite lashes, purchased for $2.80 from Daiso! The glue that comes with them is super good and lasts ages without falling off. These lashes are 3/4 length which I prefer just because they're easier to put on :)
They are super comfortable and I might need to go buy another pair cause I accidentally pulled some of the lashes out :( I have bought several pairs from Daiso and have to say, they're just as good if not better than the ones from Inglot(which are exppeennssiivveee!).
Onward! I picked up a few nail polishes and so far the one I've actually worn regularly is this one..It's made by Blush Amour, which it says is an Australian company. The colour is #79, best described as a metallic Lamborghini orange :) It costs about $2 and can be bought from most $2 shops. I got mine from the Bargain Trendz shop in Newmarket Plaza, in Flemington. I also bought 4 other colours but haven't had a chance to test drive them yet. So far though they are very smooth going on, not clumpy or thick, but
not too watery. Very quick drying in my experience with them but could just the the bottles I bought :P And when I'm not working(My hands are constantly either being washed or under water) the polish lasts quite awhile without chipping away.
And finally the hairstyle I've been wearing when I can't be bothered doing anything with it :)

I actually did this in the park because it was so humid outside and I needed to put my hair up and off my neck, this was the end result and I was so happy with it that I do it regularly now :)

Anyway, I intend to post more often. I promise! With Tuesdays as a mandatory posting day, especially if I haven't posted all week. (Tuesdays are my day off!)

xoxo Ashley

1 comment:

  1. wish i would've known you wrote this how the world do you subscribe!!!

    ReplyDelete